Monday, January 25, 2010

''INSIGHTS ON THE THIRD GRADING PERIOD''

Third Grading Period has just passed. And we have just come to the beggining of the Last Grading Period. Days are very fast. However there are many important things and lessons I have learned from the Third Grading Period especially in the field of web making.
In the Third Grading Period, we take up web making and designs of web. We learned how to use the frontpage, an application which allows us to to create a webpage and web designs easily. We learned how to use various formatting in the frontpage like applying theme and costumizing the document prior to the web. We also create our own web design but its not finished yet. We are on the proccess of making our own web design, by this period, the project will be done completely. In learning how to create our own web design, I also encountered some problems. One of the problems I encountered is formatting the web, Creating hyperlinks and applying theme suitable to the web document. Lack of time to finish the project is also one of the problems I encountered. We have solved those problems easily by adjusting to situation, by means of our own discovery. Sometimes, we must try hard to solve a problem and the result will be possimistic. Its in our patience to solve those things then it can be finished. Those things I have learned has added me more knowledge about computer and information technology. If ever ill take up ICT in college, then I can use those knowledge. This is also useful in finding my own career.
Those topics I have taken in the Third Grading Period, really made me enjoy and I find excitment in making a web design. I hope this Fourth Grading Period will be more exciting than the Third Grading Period. And I hope that our teacher will teach us more tricks about web. Lastly and the most important of all, I hope that I will gain more knowledge and enjoy learning with my classmates because few days to go, will be the day of commencement, the day of the Graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment