Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"MY DREAMS: MY SUCCESSION"

"To reach the sky, we need to reach the top of the mountain" In fact, to be on the top of the mountain, we must play a very important role. We must do some efforts, we have to sacrifice and we should learn to survive. Hardships, sacrifice and patience will lead us to attain our ambitions, sometimes we call it dream.

Dream is not just a sequence of thoughts and fancies nor a vision during the sleep. But for me, dream is the very important thing we wanted into our lives. And to attain those dreams we should have to carry things into our shoulders. That is dream. Everyone has a dream. Rich or poor, healthy or not. As for me, I have many dreams in my life. First and foremost, I want to become a successful professional in the future. I want a simple life filled with happiness. A life that will bind me in peace and love. A life that will give me light every time I'll stuck down on a night. Those are my dreams. Those are the things I would like to attain in my life.

As of now, I am currently preparing for my life in the future. Another level of learning is almost near to the finish line. More challenges, efforts and sacrifice will come through as we step in the next level of our lives. As a dreamer, I will not waste my time and effort. I will do my best and I will try hard to reach the sky which I wanted. And, I will make my dream as an inspiration for attaining it. Trials, patience and determination is the key for my own succession.

No comments:

Post a Comment